Tender Loving Care for Your Eyelids!
A natural solution to control the itching, redness, burning, and pain of dry eyes.
Developed and tested by a Board Certified Ophthalmologist!
Most cases of itchy, dry, red, irritated eyes are often a result of poor health of your eyelids. The standard of care for the treatment of dry eye and inflamed eyelids (blepharitis) has been the use of warm compresses to the lids, artificial tears, and usually a prescription antibiotic ointment.
Total Lid Care (TLC) effectively replaces the prescription antibiotic ointment with an all natural anti-oxidant/anti-inflammatory formula that can be used as needed for as long as needed without the cost, hassle, and side effects of prolonged antibiotic usage.
If you have one or more of the following symptoms, you are a good candidate to use TLC:
- Your eyes feel dry and gritty in the morning.
- Your eyes are red, burn, tear, and occasionally have a foreign body sensation.
- Your lid margins are always red.
- There is matter that hardens and sticks to your lashes and the corners of your eye, especially in the morning.
- You have to blink too often to clear your vision, especially when reading or using the computer.
- You are intolerant of contact lenses.
- Your eyes feel dry but occasionally tear excessively.
- You have rosacea or blepharitis.
TLC, along with use of a warm compress to the lids in the morning, will make most people with dry eye symptoms feel better. It usually takes years for people to become symptomatic with blepharitis, so do not be surprised if you need to perform the recommended lid care for at least two to three weeks before you experience a substantial improvement. The longer you keep it up, the better you will be.